Category Archives: Recipes
- Here is what you need:
- 1-3 chicken breasts( or as many as desired)
- ¼- ½ cup of melted butter.
- 1 -1 ½ teaspoon of seasoned salt, or desired condiment ( I use lemon pepper)
- Aluminum pan
- Hunger and much love!
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Spray your pan with cooking spray or pour a small amount of melted butter and with a cooking brush, or a napkin cover the bottom slightly. ( less butter, the best)
- If your chicken is frozen : place under water or in a water container for a Read the rest of this entry
Last week I promised the recipe for the peanut sauce that goes perfect with the delicious spring rolls!
Well, today is the day! But before I give you the recipe let me tell you a few facts:
Did you know . . .
- That peanuts can help you lose weight?
- Peanut are legumes related to beans that are packed with protein and fiber. These delicious and tasty legumes contain a fat [good fat] that allow you to control hunger and cravings.
- According to research eating a portion of peanuts daily will help you reduce the risk of heart disease; the best thing of all, there is no weight gain!
- And… They are rich in vitamins. Peanuts and peanut butter contain B-vitamins, folate and Vitamin E.
Spring Rolls are knows as an appetizer in Asian culture, they can either be fried or steamed; it all depends of the culture and taste. You can prepare these to be complete vegetarian or add your favorite meat and noodles. If the spring rolls are going to be served cold or steamed it is preferable to prepare the vegetables, noodles and meat beforehand. Read the rest of this entry